Ramadhan 2020


Assalamualaikum, Hi everyone! Salam Ramadhan. How you guys doing? Hope that all of you in your pinkish health, both mentally and physically.🌺

Wah, it’s been a very long time seeing me updating my entry. Yeah, in case yall didn't realize, its been 5 months from my last entry! Since it is now COVID-19 pandemic, along with the MCO/PKP, I should at least meet you guys here. Missing kere and our hectic weeks! (ooops). So, what’s my activity during this pandemic a.ka. hobby? I bet yall know my hobbies, i.e sleep-watching animes-watching kdramas-assignments (don’t believe this one). Point to add: I cook! Yeayyy xD

Throughout PKP1 until PKPB, I can count how many assignments I did, and from what I’ve experienced, doing assignments through this pandemic wasn’t easy. You have to do all your parts alone and hard to have a discussion with your partner and group members.  It is also not efficient, I take longer to finish my work which normally done in a short period. Not to mention our Emergency Remote Teaching & Learning (ERTL), which quite challenging for both, lecturers and students are somehow seen to be unfair to those who have difficulties. Well, like we have any other choice.

So, is it wise for the government to allow PKPB and loosen the control order? Or is it a good move for the gov to continue PKP instead? For me, there are always pros and cons to both decisions. As for the latter, the spread of the virus can be minimized, flatten the curve and there’s a possibility that we may have 0 cases soon but eventually affect our revenue. While the former is beneficial to the country. Rather than losing 2.4bil a day (luckily not 2.6bil), the loss can be reduced. The SME's businesses will also survive longer as their emergency fund might only be adequate for about 6 months max and laying off employees is evitable. 

I thought of sharing my first try on some recipe but maybe next time. HAHAH. Boringnya entry kali ni. Sorry korang! But wait, how’s your Ramadhan? Berjaya puasa penuh tak? No terawih together in UIA, no iftar and moreh at Kubur sobs sobs but this year we are next to our family!πŸ‘ͺ More fun and happier kan? There's always hikmah in everything. Be thankful and start your day with a grateful heart.πŸ’—

See you next entry!  πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sundate πŸ’ž

Recapitulate 2022

Monday blues? Not today