My good boy, Baby Oyen

 Hi, assalamualaikum readers. 

Sebabkan saya terbaca satu artikel tajuk "How to cope with your loss of cat", saya tulis entri kali ini.

One of the way is to write, so here I am, writing for my Oyen.

As my tears dropping, I will begin by who is he. My baby Oyen is my unplanned pet came from his mother named Blacknose. Blacknose was a stray cat oftenly curi lauk from our kitchen. So I fed her daily which turned out be one of my pets too then.

Oyen was born together with Lico in my store room. I heard their cries several times during online classes and when i jenguk, Oyen will be so defensive.😠 Long story short, kami bela Oyen sebab Lico hilang as indoor cat. From small to big, Oyen will sleep with me. Even when he fell asleep early in the living room, I will always carry him upstairs with me. (Cant hold my tears). I will always give him goodnight kiss everywhere, forehead, nose, body and hands and he will pura-pura tidur nyenyak.

He will wake up during Subuh which he will wait till I'm awake (Sometimes dia akan bunyi sebab bangun awal sangat, sometimes dia akan jenguk my face to ensure betul ke I'm sleeping) and we will together go to the kitchen to get some water for me and breakfast for him. 

While I'm praying, he will naik the stairs to my room by himself and will always do his daily routine, aka looking through window for about half an hour (longest). My good baby boy will not disturb us praying even if he is hungry. Then, we will sleep together again till 10am or so because he will be hungry again. 

Okey, for his lunch dia selalu kena tunggu for me to goreng his fish. He will wait patiently under the table and will drink water a lot first. Yeah, he was healthy. After he got his lunch, he will merantau keluar rumah and petang baru balik with his meow meow waking us up in the living room. Makan lagi, ya dia kuat makan sebab tu gemuk.

My baby oyen was so soft which he never cakar us kuat-kuat or even bite. (accidentally ye sebab tengah main kan). He will only wagging his tail laju-laju if he is angry or annoyed. When I called him, baby yen alolololo he would came running to me and I would praise him as good boy. Oyen pun pandai merajuk when we tak layan dia, or when he is trying to sleep and i pet him but with one hand holding phone. 

What I love about him? Everything because he is my baby. He loves me more than anyone else too. He is like my soulmate. When I'm sad, he will ajak I main and refuse to sleep before I get better. I will also tell him about my day. I like to mandi Oyen sebab dia akan wangi sangat and bersih which later will receive my endless kisses. 

Oyen was a clingy cat. One day, we cut off his nails because so much dirt on it. He will never go outside the house until we take him for a walk. Tu pun akan jalan sebelah kita ja takkan jauh-jauh. Our fault juga sebab nails is his weapon to fight. 

Oyen became unhealthy when he didnt not want to eat after kena jahit luka. We thought he became better when he ate a fish on his third day and some on his fourth day. Little did we know he will left us a week after when we decided to let him go as he was meowing so loud to go outside of the house gate. We look for him that night but no answer. Yesterday, I looked for him again and finally found him 'sleeping'. I was very excited and called out his name but no movement. So I decided to get closer and touched his body which then I cried. I knew he is no longer breathing. I cried and called for my sister. She didn't cry at first. Later, she cried alone. 

We cried together while petting the dead Oyen. Poor my baby, dying alone. How lonely did he be. If only we kept him inside that day. If only we make him eat something. If only... but this is his ajal. Allah has determined it. I hope will meet my poor baby again in Jannah. There is no better place other than His Jannah. 

But Oyen, it is hard for Ibuchu to live without you. I don't know how long it takes for me to accept your death. You are my love and will always be. Ibuchu miss you. Cant control my tears when I remember you. 

In the kitchen, I will remember that I used to rebus your fish, filled your water bowl, angkat you to look at the window, open the fridge bcs you liked cold and how you waited for your fish to be ready, how you will bukak puasa with us. 

In the living room, I will remember that you always rest in the corner, us playing with rope, how you watch TV. 

Inside my bedroom, where you sleep, when you looking outside the window, where you will sleep besides me if I'm in front of my laptop, when you suddenly share bed with me. When you wake me up with your nose. 

I truly miss you, dear. 



May we meet again, my good baby boy. 11/4/2021 -28/5/2022




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sundate 💞

Recapitulate 2022

Monday blues? Not today