End of decade!

Assalamualaikum wbt all 😊

This gonna be my last entry...for this year of course.  How long has it been since my last enthusiastic (ceh) entry? Last 2 weeks I tweeted that I would like to update my blog but yeah, we can only plan..but not that well so end up only updating it now. Yes, in case you guys not realizing it, I'm writing now instead of watching anime. Just for you guys! 

Last few days, a friend that I once knew DM-ed me, asking what song did I insert on my old blog. How on earth would I remember that? But I quite convinced that it was a Japanese song. HAHAHA. 

This time, my entry is, to sum up my 2019 as we are approaching a new decade!! It's gonna be 2020 soon! How different this year would it for each student, I mean it includes all the roller-coaster mood and would then make us better day by day, right? Yeah, my 2019 might be slightly different from yours, after all we are all different. Everyone has their own struggle and their own way of settling those. What I can say is that, 2019, like years before, is such a dramatic year but still people gonna miss it anyway. Why? Alaa people tend to recall past events and make it seems like the past is better than future. I think, all the people do. Not to forget that your past shapes your view of the future.πŸ˜‰ 

I'm now in my final's weeks and yeah, doing okay till now. Hope you guys too! Little recap here during our hectic weeks: Stress + enjoying ourselves + back to stress + back to enjoying ourselves. πŸ˜†

Banking's Presentation for 3 Hours
Date with her πŸ’•

Amphawa's treat!

Mock Trial? Done!





See you guys next year, which in few more days! Bubyee and All the Best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sundate πŸ’ž

Recapitulate 2022

Monday blues? Not today